Enjoy 100% local (South Florida) veggies direct from the farms, harvested just for you.
Join our multi-farm CSA and receive biweekly
FRESH•LOCAL•SEASONAL•SUSTAINABLE•and•ORGANIC veggies during harvest season
from December thru early May (with an optional pre-Thanksgiving box).
Not ready to enroll? Click here to get on our mailing list.
Schnebly Redland’s Winery, Miami Brewing Co. and the South Dade Chamber of Commerce proudly present The 3rd Annual Lychee Summer Celebration.
Saturday, June 30, from 2pm-11om, celebrate the United States’ Lychee Fruit Harvest at Schneblys Redland’s Winery. Welcome the family-friendly summer lychee harvest with the 3rd edition of the Lychee Summer Celebration. Patriotism will run high as Schnebly Redland’s Winery will release the fruits (hah!) of their labor, with complimentary admission for all active or retired military.
Bee Heaven Farm will be there, with our Redland-raised, Fresh*Local*Organic bounty. Enjoy:
- Frozen organic lychee cups – like mini 100% fruit popsicles, sweet and refreshing in the summer heat
- Smoked, ready-to-eat, Rachel’s Eggs, from our award-winning 5-egg Cornucopia Egg Rating, certified organic, happy hens
- Our dried Fruits of Summer mix, or “Better Than Candy!” individual single-fruit packs – try one or all. They make great party snacks. Made with organic, Redland-Raised fruit with nothing added but love. WARNING: they are deliciously addictive!
- Local seasonal fresh fruits, veggies, herbs, cookbooks
- Raw farm honey & fresh pollen (not organic, as bees fly off-farm)
Check out all the activities!
- Spend the day on the grounds of the Schnebly Farm sampling lychee wine from the winery and special-release beers from Miami Brewing Company. Enjoy culinary takes on the lychee fruit from a variety of restaurant and food truck partners. Peruse more than forty artisan and craft vendor offerings, and watch some of the area’s best muralists create during Live Painting Sessions.
- Sample lychee-inspired fare in the Culinary Grand Tiki Lounge as the best chefs around offer their take on lychee cuisine, using the freshest fruit possible.
- Enjoy a spectacular fireworks show at 10pm
- Check out more than a hundred classic and custom cars, with Chevrolet Corvettes, Jeeps, and 4x4s at the Auto Showcase.
- Take on the Beer Mile in the Schnebly Family Charity Run, benefiting the American Cancer Society.
- AJ Gayton + Apache Dragon, T-Wave, and more will keep the party going all day at the Chamber of Commerce Stage with Nonstop Live Music.
Early-bird tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Children too young to walk are admitted for free.
Tickets are $20 at the door.
All Active or Retired Military enjoy free admission.
Tickets are available at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lychee-summer-celebration-tickets-46385663769
Our avocado harvest is done for the 2017 season. Harvest season generally runs from late June through August.
Our Donnie and Hardee avocados are at their peak! Order now
Spread some Florida Sunshine with a gift box of our amazing Donnie avocados – add some raw farm honey to sweeten the deal.
We ship anywhere in the contiguous US, except California.
Our 15th winter CSA season begins Nov 19, just in time for Thanksgiving!
We’re done with our avocado harvest for the 2016 season. Our harvest season generally runs from late June through August. Please check back next June.